Helping children develop their own unique internal compass through guided journaling
Every child’s success requires the development of their own unique internal compass comprised of 8 key attributes:
Creativity, Empathy, Curiosity, Resilience, Self-awareness, Resourcefulness, Confidence, and Integrity
As a Journal Therapist and mother, my aim is to provide a wide range of journal prompts and guided journals to help children develop these attributes.
The two journals below are available for instant download. Suitable for parents teachers and home educators. Simply download the PDF and print off daily or weekly activities. These journals help enhance lockdown learning by encouraging creativity, and helping children explore their thoughts and feelings.
to download today
30 day Gratitude and Kindness journal
- Children explore the 4 parts of gratitude: notice, think, feel, and do, through 30 thought provoking prompts. They will also be encouraged to complete a daily act of kindness challenge.
- notice the things they are grateful for
- explore how gratitude feels
- create their own gratitude tree
- express gratitude to others
- practise being grateful for who they are
- learn mindfulness techniques
- positively deal with change
Included with each gratitude prompt is an act of kindness challenge ans inspiring quote. Suitable for 8 – 11 year olds
Free to be Me – 21 weeks of journaling prompts
- Designed for Home educators, teachers and parents to include as part of children’s learning and wellbeing curriculum. Simply download activities as required. Suitable for 7 – 11 year olds.
- thoughts and feelings
- being Mindful
- being positive
- learning from mistakes
- follow your heart
- believe in your dreams
- exploring goals
- believe in yourself
- you can make a difference in the world
Keep in Touch
Join our mailing list and receive quarterly inspiration and information on upcoming courses and retreats
Whatever your heart is nudging you towards exploring, I invite you to listen.
Your time is now, and I look forward to working with you.
‘The world is made of stories, intrinsically woven with delicate threads. Each of us has our own unique thread beginning at our heart and spanning the path of our life. If we trace the thread it will show us where we came from and who we truly are. From this knowing we can stand in our essence and walk confidently into the future we dream of.’